CANCELLING DURING COOLING OFF PERIOD
- Within the period set out below (“Cancellation Period”), you are entitled to cancel the Contract. You can cancel the Contract at any time during the Cancellation Period, if for some reason you decide not to receive or continue to receive the Service.
- As soon as the Contract between you and us begins, you have the legal right to cancel it. If you choose to cancel the Contract based on your legal rights, you have 14 days from the Start Date to do so.
- You must submit your cancellation notice before the Cancellation Period expires in order to meet the cancellation deadline.
- If you choose to cancel your Subscription within the Cancellation Period, we will make a full refund no later than 14 days after you tell us of your decision to cancel. We will use the same method of payment as you used to sign up to the service, and you will not be charged any fee for this.
- For more information on our Cancellation Policy, please refer to your welcome email.
CANCELLING OUT OF COOLING OFF PERIOD
- You are also free to cancel your Subscription at any time during your membership, after the cooling off period.
- You may exercise your right to cancel your Subscription by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling our dedicated customer service team on 0161 315 0462.
- Should you choose to cancel out of the cooling off period, your Subscription will cease at the end of the month you inform of us your decision, and no further payment will be taken.
- Your monthly Subscription fee will be payable for the month in which you inform us you wish to cancel your membership, and no refunds will be provided in this instance.
- Depending on the date in the month you inform us of your decision to end your Subscription, we may still take payment for the following month’s Subscription. This may occur where there has not been enough time to process your Cancellation. In this instance, we will refund you the next month’s payment in full within 14 days of it being taken.
OUR RIGHT TO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
- We may exercise our legal right to cancel your Subscription, without warning, and at any time if:
- we are unable to take payment for your month’s Subscription.
- you provide us with misleading, or false information in order to commence your Subscription
- If we exercise our legal right to cancel your Subscription, your Subscription will end immediately, and there will be no refund exercisable. No future Subscription payments will be processed.
- We also reserve the right to cancel your Subscription with written warning at any time, where it is no longer possible for us to carry on providing the service. By providing you with 30 days’ notice, we may cancel your Subscription for any purpose.
- If we exercise our right to cancel your Subscription, as set out in section 15 above, you will be entitled to a refund of a proportion of your Subscription Fee. The amount withstanding will be based on the unused portion of your Subscription within the month we inform you of our decision to cancel your Subscription.